A music video promoting life in New Hampshire and the benefits of going to college in the Granite State earned EVR Advertising and its partners, New Hampshire’s Community Colleges, one of their eight awards in the 33rd Annual Educational Advertising Awards competition.
The competition, sponsored by the Higher Education Marketing Report, is for excellence in the field of educational marketing and advertising. This year’s competition drew over 2,250 entries.
EVR and its partners received four gold medals, three bronze, and one award for merit in categories that included integrated marketing campaigns, video, television and out of home advertising.
The gold medal-winning music video, `The 603’, features an original song accompanied by user-generated footage. The video, which was pushed through social media platforms and also resides on the College in the 603 website, had a click through rate (CTR) of 1.73%, which, according to pay per click software leader WordStream, is nearly 93% higher than the average of 0.90.
“We have such a strong belief in what our state has to offer students, so it’s important that the music video was able to relay that message,” says Shannon Reid, Director of Communications for the Community College System of New Hampshire.
“New Hampshire’s Community Colleges have allowed us to tell their story in a fun and engaging way that has really resonated with prospective students,” says EVR President Jeff Eisenberg.
Other winning entries included:
- Integrated Marketing Campaign with NH Community Colleges
- New Media with Instagram Ad: Program Salary Video for NH Community Colleges
- TV Single Spot for New Hampshire Technical Institute commercial “Imagine Yourself”
- TV Single Spot for Manchester Community College commercial “Opportunity Knocks”
- TV Single Spot for the CCCSNH Alumni Featuring “Pathways” commercial
- Outdoor for White Mountains Community College Billboard Campaign 2017
- Award for Poster with NH Community Colleges