EVR Advertising is a full-service ad agency located in Manchester, New Hampshire. We are gaining momentum and growing. Our environment is fun and collaborative. Everyone has input and when something great happens, it is celebrated by all.
In this position, you will be a vital contributor in the development and execution of client marketing strategies and tactics. The primary role is to serve as the lead liaison between the agency and assigned clients and to oversee effective and efficient delivery of agency work. You will ensure the agency meets and exceeds client demands and expectations and that internal teams are prepared to execute accordingly.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Work on marketing strategy and planning issues relating to assigned clients
- Identify, cultivate and propose new business ideas and opportunities to clients
- Prepare campaign plans, supervise tactical execution and track results
- Work with Media Team to develop and execute traditional and digital media plans
- Work with Creative Team to develop and deploy creative campaign elements
- Maintain meticulous documentation of all activities on the client’s behalf and prepare project status reports to client as needed
- Participate in internal strategic and production meetings to ensure effective project management, consistently exceed client expectations and continually maintain/improve the agency-client relationship
- Become educated and stay abreast of all developments in client industries
- Keep growing as an agency professional through professional education, stretching skill sets, celebrating successes and learning from mistakes
- Maintain a commitment to the ongoing Improvement of presentation skills
- Understand how the agency makes money and contribute to profitability through good business management
- Network, connect and be a positive advocate for the agency in the community
Required skills and experience:
- A minimum of 5 years in an advertising/marketing position is required.
- Ad agency and/or Senior Living marketing experience highly desirable
- Strong knowledge of advertising and marketing trends, strategy and business
- Articulate written and oral communication skills
- Effective sales and customer service skills
- Proficiency with numbers, budgeting and Excel
- Ability to present ideas, problem solve and negotiate
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization and time management
EVR requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for Covid.