Account Services Internship
EVR Advertising, located in Manchester, NH, is a full-service marketing communications firm with 25-plus years of experience in brand strategy, design, TV and radio, digital, search, social media and PR. We develop fully integrated marketing campaigns leveraging traditional and online channels in a variety of B2B and B2C sectors.
An internship in the Account Services department at EVR is a hands-on experience that provides you with the opportunity to learn what an advertising agency does to work with clients and manage accounts.
Responsibilities and daily tasks include (but are not limited to):
- Support the Account team
- Content planning and strategy
- Collaborate with other departments on campaigns
- Communication Skills – Writes clearly and informatively. Speaks clearly in positive or negative situations; listens and gets clarification; responds well to questions; participates in meetings.
- Professionalism – Exhibits strong work ethic; approaches others with respect and in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; accepts responsibility for own actions; follows through on commitments; works ethically and with integrity.
- Teamwork – Balances team and individual responsibilities; contributes to building a positive team spirit.
- Adaptability – Adapts to changes in the work environment; manages competing demands.
- Analytical – Gathers and analyzes information skillfully; synthesizes complex and diverse information.
- Quality – Demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness; looks for ways to improve and promote quality; applies feedback to improve performance; monitors own work to ensure quality.
This paid, for-credit internship requires 12-20 hours a week. Hours are flexible during a normal work week (M-F, 8:30-5).
Note: EVR requires all employees to be fully vaccinated for Covid.