Media Traffic Coordinator
EVR Advertising is a full-service ad agency located in Manchester, New Hampshire. We are gaining momentum and growing. Our environment is fun and collaborative. Everyone has input and when something great happens, it is celebrated by all.
An integral member of the EVR Media Group (EVRMG), the Media Traffic Coordinator works as the liaison between internal account executives and external traditional media vendors (print, TV, radio, OOH, etc.). This individual not only plays a role in executing and booking media, but also manages the creative deliverables for each client. You are an effective and efficient communicator, detail oriented, work well under pressure in a deadline-driven environment and manage timelines well.
Traditional Media Booking and Campaign Execution (50%)
- Responsible for booking traditional media placements that have been approved by clients.
- Enters booked media into media buying software to generate insertions orders.
- Owns and manages the EVRMG Creative Deliverables document, which includes all the media placed per client, mechanical specs and creative deadlines.
- Completes quality control checks before trafficking creative, ensuring that mechanical specs were followed.
- Keeps track of deliverables for all client campaigns, ensuring creative has been received and trafficked on time.
- Communicates with internal teams and external partners to ensure the ad creative is accurately distributed to media channels for placement.
- Follows up with the account team for updates on urgent deadlines.
- On behalf of the account and creative teams, asks external vendors questions pertaining to media placements.
Traditional Media Management (50%)
- Maintains ongoing relationships with representatives from various media outlets, including phone calls, email correspondences and personal meetings as appropriate.
- Follows up with media vendors to ensure creative began running as intended and requests copies as necessary.
- Once a campaign has concluded, requests metrics needed for EVRMG reports.
- Maintains a pulse on up-and-coming publications that could be suitable for EVR clients.
- Actively collects and maintains a library of electronic media kits and rate cards.
- Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Advertising, or Communication.
- 1 to 3 years of previous experience working in the advertising or journalism sectors.
- Effective written, oral and interpersonal communication skills.
- Organized, successful at time management and detail oriented.
- Remains calm under pressure and enjoys working in a deadline-driven environment.
- Ability to track the status of multiple projects, ensuring that creative deadlines are met.
- Persistent with account executives and media vendors alike.
- A team player who is willing to jump in and help with projects as needed.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products including Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
What We Offer:
- EVR maintains a hybrid workplace, with staff working at the Manchester, NH office three days a week (Tuesday-Thursday) and from anywhere two days a week (Monday and Friday)
- Health (HMO and HSA), dental and vision insurances
- Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and group life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and Christmas week break
- Summer Friday half-days
- EVRU—professional development program
- Groovy Millyard workspace
- COVID-safe office (100% vaccinated)
- Free parking