Senior Digital Marketing Manager
Join the team
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager takes a lead role in planning, implementing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns as a key member of EVR’s growing digital media team.
EVR Advertising is a full-service ad agency located in Manchester, New Hampshire. We are gaining momentum and growing. Our environment is fun and collaborative. Everyone has input and when something great happens, it is celebrated by all.
The Senior Digital Marketing Manager takes a lead role in planning, implementing and optimizing digital marketing campaigns as a key member of EVR’s growing digital media team. As part of this role, the SDMM will work alongside the Media Director in leading strategy and execution. The right candidate will be inquisitive, motivated and thrive in a culture of ongoing learning and problem solving.
Digital Marketing Campaign Leadership
- Scope and strategize digital marketing campaigns on various platforms including Programmatic and GDN Display, Native, Paid Social, YouTube, Paid Search, etc.
- Contribute to broader planning, strategy and proposal documents.
- Attend select new business pitches.
- Work with account executives (AEs) to understand client goals and desired outcomes based on benchmarks and past campaign performance. Collaborate with AEs on storylines based on data and performance metrics.
- Interpret metrics for trends, successes and opportunities.
- Own overall quality of end reporting result in terms of accuracy and actionable insights.
- Collaborate on cadence for reporting and updates for each unique campaign. This includes email updates, Google Data Studio dashboards and PowerPoint presentations.
- Deliver timely results based on client needs, external influences, etc.
- Attend virtual and in-person client meetings to present metrics.
- Possess excellent time-management and communication skills.
- Have experience/familiarity with SEO and organic search strategy.
- Analyze user flow leveraging heatmapping tools such as HotJar and LuckyOrange.
- Leverage tools such as Google Analytics, Google Search Console and SEMRush.
Paid Search Campaign Management
- Manage and optimize Google and Bing pay-per-click (PPC) campaigns.
- Identify budgets and original ad groups/campaigns for EVR clients.
- Perform campaign setup leveraging Google Campaign Manager and Google Tag Manager.
- Conduct paid search keyword research, text ad development, campaign management and ongoing optimization.
- Execute and test different ad formats to obtain optimal conversion goals.
- Monitor paid search key performance indicators, including search impression share and quality score in addition to core platform metrics, such as click-through rate, cost per click and conversion rate.
- Provide historical analytics review for trend comparisons and determine search volume and relative competition/difficulty score as well as search trends.
- Suggest landing page optimizations for conversion-friendly PPC campaigns.
- Implement ideas and collaborate with broader team for A/B test schedules.
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing, Advertising, Communications or related field.
- A minimum of five years of developing, managing and implementing paid digital marketing and social campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of advertising and marketing trends, and digital media strategy.
- Ability to multi-task, work under tight deadlines and frequently adjust to changing priorities and timelines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Outstanding commitment to customer service.
- Proficiency with numbers, budgeting and Excel.
- Ability to present ideas, problem solve and negotiate.
- Exceptional attention to detail, organization and time management.
What We Offer:
- EVR maintains a hybrid workplace, with staff working at the Manchester, NH office three days a week (Tuesday-Thursday) and from anywhere two days a week (Monday and Friday)
- Health (HMO and HSA), dental and vision insurances
- Simple IRA with 3% company match
- Company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and group life insurance
- Paid vacation, holidays and Christmas week break
- Early Fridays
- EVRU—professional development program
- Groovy Millyard workspace
- Free parking